Guest Submission Content Policy
All Guest Submissions, whether art or written content, must adhere to the following content policy. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- Guest submissions are to be published upon approval by the Editor-in-Chief and editorial board.
- The Belltower reserves the right to edit guest submissions for length, grammar, and content if necessary.
- The Belltower will not accept guest submissions that violate our content policies, goes against Benedictine Values, or the goals and aims of Saint Martin’s University.
- References to the promotion of drug use or paraphernalia are not allowed.
- Any content that clearly discriminates on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, creed, ethnic origin or religion will not be considered for publication.
- Any artwork submitted will be published at the discretion of the Editor-in-Chief and editorial board. Artwork must adhere to the same guidelines as written content.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: