The Belltower accepts advertisements for our print version and the website. To submit an advertisement, please send all inquiries or submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advertisements must adhere to our advertising policy.
- An advertisement purchase form (obtained from the Business Manager in person or through email/fax) must be filled out and submitted before the given deadline to be printed in the paper.
- Payment is due at the time of purchase, credit cards or checks are acceptable.
- Advertisers may submit their own ad design, or may purchase a design from our Layout team, the cost of which is indicated in our advertising rates.
The Belltower accepts guest submissions and Letters to the Editor to be printed in the paper and published on our website.
- Guest submissions must adhere to our Guest Submission Content policy.
- Letters to the Editor will be read and responded to either personally through e-mail or through a published response in the paper. All LTE’S must adhere to the Letter to the Editor policy.
- Guest submissions can include written work or artwork.
- All LTE’s and guest submissions will be reviewed by the Editor-in-Chief and editorial board and published at the discretion of the Editor-in-Chief, depending on available print space and the content of the submission. This is outlined in our policies above.