All advertisements to be printed in The Belltower must adhere to the following policies:
- The Belltower has the right to reject advertising from any company, individual, organization, or advertising agency that discriminates on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, creed, disability or ethnic origin, or that directly conflicts with The Belltower policies or Benedictine values.
- The Belltower will accept any advertising that does not conflict with Catholic ethics or the aims and goals of Saint Martin’s University.
- The Belltower reserves the right to refuse any advertising it feels to be of questionable moral character, or which is not being presented in good faith by the advertiser.
- The Belltower reserves the right to refuse any advertisement deemed as being possibly libelous.
- For events, the name of the sponsoring organization or group must be indicated, along with the nature of the event, the date and time, the location, cost (but not of alcohol), and a contact number or e-mail address for more information.
For costs, visit our Advertising Rates.
For inquiries related to advertisements, e-mail email@example.com